Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Do you swing Left or Right with your TV choices?

Hmm in this interesting article, a study shows the 15 most popular democratic and republican television shows. Admittedly, I watch a considerable amount of tv, but from this particular list I watch 8 democratic shows and only 1 republican show. The study points out that democrats tend to favor damanged people. Maybe so - I happen to think damaged characters are the far more interesting and complex ones. Happy and normal = boring tv. To me, a few of the most fascinating characters on tv these days are Dexter (a serial killer), Don Draper (a womanizer with a deeply haunted past), Walter White (a meth manufacturer dying of cancer), etc. What does this say about me? Well...that I'm interesting - obviously! That, or I like killer womanzing druggy-type men - let's hope it's the former.

One surprising show on the democratic list however is Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami - coming in at a whopping #4! I wonder what's up with the democratic obsession with the Kardashians?

No comments:

Post a Comment