Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And So It Begins

As I sit here, in my office on the 37th floor of a non-descript law firm in mid-town Manhattan, I wonder - how much longer can I navigate the interwebs for useless information before I get a phone call telling me to make pages upon pages of photocopies? Said photocopies will inevitably give me countless papercuts, making me bleed onto legal documents - whiteout! Or the copy machine will get jammed, and I'll get worked up until I am once again asking (or screaming to) myself, what exactly am I doing here? And what do I want to be doing? Surely this is just a transient stop between my adventures living in South America and my next real life destination.

And THAT, my dearly beloved friends and followers (of which I can probably count on one hand at this point, gotta start somewhere) is where you come in! I want to be writing! I want to be sharing my funny happenings with you, and contributing to your procrastination and hopefully, sometimes, even making you smile, or better yet - LAUGH! If this blog gets picked up and turned into a book, which then undoubtedly will be made into a movie starring say, Rachel McAdams, then so be it (a girl can dream can't she?). But for now let's begin one step at a time, and write....

1 comment: