Sunday, November 21, 2010

Holiday Travel: How far will you let the airport all-body pat-down go?

Don't touch my junk! With airport security reaching all new levels of insanity - I wonder how many outraged travelers will be shouting this catchy phrase over the upcoming holiday week. I thought it was intrusive enough to have to take off my shoes and walk barefoot through security at the airport. Then came the bursts of air they spray into your face (what are they checking for exactly, a microscopic explosive devise, reallllllly?) and then the no liquids rule (forget sabers, box cutters, or ski poles) - enough's enough! Stop stealing my perfume and shampoo, that ain't cheap! But now, fully body scanners and inappropriate pat-downs? No, I say! Do your part, be proud and sing aloud "don't touch my junk!"

No comments:

Post a Comment